SAVMOR COUPON ACCEPTANCE POLICY
As a customer friendly retailer, we encourage the use of coupons by our guests in our retail stores in accordance with the following guidelines.
1. All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of checkout.
2. We accept only coupons that scan accurately at the register.
3. We do not accept expired coupons.
4. Coupons or their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
5. We do not accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
6. The number of manufacturer coupons may not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
7. The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction.
8. Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction, a transaction involving more than $100 in coupons, or coupons totaling more than 20% of the gross sales price will require approval by the Store Manager.
9. Any applicable sales tax must be paid by the consumer.
10. We reserve the right to reject any coupon or to limit the number of coupons being used in a transaction.
FREE PRODUCT COUPONS
1. We check for the CIC Hologram when Free Product coupons with no purchase requirements are presented. (ie, Buy One, Get One Free coupons generally don't feature the CIC Hologram)
1. We will accept a manufacturer coupon for an item that is on sale.
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE COUPONS (BOGO)
1. BOGO coupons cannot be "chained" (i.e., you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free).Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the consumer and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
2. A second cents-off coupon cannot be counted towards the purchase price of the first product.
1. We accept valid Internet/Print-at-Home coupons. Note: There are no valid Internet Print-at-Home coupons that will provide you with a 100% or free product discount.
2. Internet Print-at-Home coupons feature unique serial numbers (often referred to as Pin Numbers) printed on them and follow an industry-standard format. Coupons printed on home or office equipment without these features will NOT be accepted.
3. We do not accept Internet/Print-at-Home coupons valued in excess of 75% of the sale price of the product.
1. We will reject coupons if they appear to be copied, distorted, blurry, or altered.
2. We monitor the CIC web site for announcements of new counterfeit coupons.
3. We will work with the appropriate law enforcement authorities to prosecute individuals using counterfeit coupons.
1. In the event a consumer returns a product purchased with a coupon, the value of the coupon will be retained by store so the funds can be refunded to the manufacturer. The coupon will not be returned to the consumer.